Thursday 19 April 2012

Counting Coins



I watch as the little glistening coins tinkle down one upon the other,they glisten like gold as I count them.
One..Two..Three,my heart fills up as more and more flow in my pocket
But you see these coins cannot be exchanged for a dollar, a euro or a rupee..for their worth extend way above monetary value.
These coins are blessings..they are the blessings one acquires by giving,sharing and loving..
These blessings are your friends,the nice things people have done for you and all the favours you have granted.
It is the all the goodness life has given you :)
I have been counting them lately..as the night sets in..and the darkness threatens to engulf  every part of this country..they remind me that feeling lucky for what I have is much better than feeling sorry for what I have lost..Count them too and see how rich you really are..For even if they may not fill an empty stomach,they can warm a frightened heart :)


Smile and Shine,
Linda <3

14 comments:

  1. I like the way you describe everything :) Nice start linda :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci jessi..I was inspired by your post about Buddha, which promotes goodness :)

      Delete
  2. tres zolie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile & Shine :)
    Beautiful.....You're on the right track! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog the most.It's really uplifting and soul touching.Makes me feel a little bit more grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnks so much <3 Its supposed to bring inner beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your blog. You write really well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.. that is a great compliment :)

    ReplyDelete